This outstanding gold coin produced by the revered Royal Canadian Mint makes an exceptional investment. Each 1 oz Canadian Gold Maple Leaf is created with .9999 pure gold; one of the purest gold coins you can buy today. First National Bullion selects the year of the coin we send to customers based on our inventory at the time of the order. Each of these Gold Maple Leaf coins is renowned for its excellence and stunning design. We obtain our product offerings direct from the mint or our respected distributors so customers can count on each coin’s condition and authenticity.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 10 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Displays a right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a large, single maple leaf with weight and purity. A new micro-engraved maple leaf privy mark shows an “18” when viewed under magnification.
- The radial line background was precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint onto their master die to create a unique light-diffracting pattern, providing another measure of security.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.