When most investors and collectors think about the most popular gold coins in the world, the South African Krugerrand, Canadian Gold Maple Leaf, Chinese Gold Panda, and American Gold Eagle probably come to mind. Quietly though, the Austrian Gold Philharmonic coin has topped the charts on numerous occasions. Today, the 2017 Austrian Gold Philharmonic Coin is available to purchase.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- All coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.