Debuting in 1986, the 1/4 oz Gold Eagle series has grown to become one of the most common coins purchased by investors. With an iconic design at a more affordable price, this fractional Gold Eagle is fitting for investors and collectors alike.
- Each coin contains 1/4 oz pure gold content.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in plastic tubes.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Inspired by Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ Gold Double Eagle design, Lady Liberty strides in front of the U.S. Capitol building while carrying a torch and olive branch.
- Reverse: Displays a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where his spouse awaits with their offspring.
- Struck by the U.S. Mint in West Point, NY.